Nordia is looking for service and sales enthusiasts in the Toronto region for work at home positions. This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic, and inclusive team and work in the comfort of your home*!
Your role will be to answer questions and promote various mobile telephony products and services from Canada’s largest telecommunications company.
What you will do:
- Respond to customer requests related to various mobility products and services.
- Promote complementary solutions according to the needs and habits discussed with the client;
- Provide an outstanding sales and service experience to every client
What it takes to join the team:
- Be available to work Monday to Friday, between 8 a.m. and midnight
- Saturday to Sunday between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. (5 days a week, up to 40 hours)
- You will have the chance to get your training and work from the comfort of your home
- Friendly, empathetic and dynamic: be a good listener and able to build a relationship of trust with the client;
- Ability to work in a computerized environment;
- Sales or customer service experience an important asset!
- A competitive base salary of $16.44$/hour (including premium);
- A performance-based incentive plan;
- Professional training and all the support to help you reach your full potential;
- A full range of benefits after 6 months of service including:
- Medical, dental and life insurance;
- Exceptional discounts on telecommunications products and services.
Nordia, the best place to work!
At Nordia, people are truly at the heart of our business and our top priority is to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment for our employees, with total compensation that is among the most competitive in the industry. Our representatives confirm it: according to the latest internal survey, 87% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends!
Discover Nordia Toronto and apply now!
Training starts August 27
- The possibility of teleworking depends on certain eligibility criteria and must be confirmed with the management team once you have completed your training and integration period.