Work from home in Canada. Ebay Is hiring. Customer service agents . One month Contract Full-time Job6 months ago - Customer Services - Toronto - 6.8K views
During the Covid-19 pandamic most of companies like Ebay, Amazon, Bmo and many other changed quickly from company based office to work from home work.
We are happy to inform you that Ebay is hiring customer service agents to answer clients via phone from home or from your personal office.
We are here to guide you threw the process and find your next home based career.
- Able to work a set schedule which often includes weekends & full-time training hours.
- PC or MAC with minimum 1.6 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM and 40 GB free space.
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Type at least 35 words or per minute (practice at www.typingtest.com prior to applying)
- Existing High Speed Internet access at home (Ethernet, no Wireless)
- Quiet, noise-free home office space that is free of distractions
- Clear speaking phone voice
Apply and receive a step by step job application link .