Work From Home - Inbound Customer Service Full-time Job9 months ago - Independent & Freelance - Redditch - 2K views
A great opportunity to train and work at home in the early stages of your employment with us!
Do you have a minimum 5mb download and 3mb upload speed internet?
You will train and work from home but must be able to commute to our Bredbury office as you may be asked to work from our Bredbury office in the future.
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are, you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, calling tech support about your new headphones or ordering a ride share we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. However, we do more than just customer service!
Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff, as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
Do you have a passion to get the right outcome for customers first time, every time?
Do you strive to exceed expectations rather than just meeting them?
You will handle customer enquiries through multiple platforms such as phone and email whilst accessing information quickly & accurately, using all available resources. You will use strong questioning skills and effective listening skills to identify requirements in complex enquiries that you may deal with. Using your call-handling skills to manage a wide range of customer queries, providing resolutions & going the extra mile to ensure the best possible customer experience.
There is a requirement to be flexible and adapt to the ongoing changing business needs of the contact center.
Join us, and unlock your career with Concentrix!
Why work for us?
- Fortnightly pay - Salary: between £8.20 to £8.72 p/h dependent on age
- Full-Time Permanent roles, 40 hour working week
- Paid training
- Working hours will vary between 7:00am - 10pm. Monday - Sunday.
- Take advantage of the fantastic benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers – discounted cinema tickets, theme parks, days out and so much more!
- Good transport links & free on-site parking once working from site
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme.
- Ongoing Training & development to help expand your skills to reach your full potential
- Free online courses
- Develop your career - with 75% of our Managers being promoted from within
What you’ll need…
- Minimum of 6 months experience within a Customer Service environment
- Computer literate with the ability to multi-task and use multiple systems at any one time
- The ability to empathise and truly understand the needs of your customer
- The ability to problem solve & provide the best possible resolution for the customer
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Excellent communication skills
- A quiet working environment
- Have a minimum 5mb download and 3mb upload speed internet?
- Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent