Work in the nearest Home Depot . Customer service and Sales . Fournitures lovers and designers. No Experience Needed Full-time Job4 months ago - Customer Services - Toronto - 1.6K views
Note: No Experience needed for this position
The Kitchen & Bath Designer is responsible for driving sales and building loyalty for The Home Depot Design Center.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
30%- Customer Service
- Show and sell fournitures to the clients
- Engages clients by asking open-ended questions to determine the client s needs
- Suggests related items/services that might compliment the client s project needs
- Maintains client relationships by working with the appropriate team members
60%- Sales & Project Management
- Convince clients why buying from home depot is the best thing to do when it comes to fornitures and design.
- Communicates design plans to execute depending on client needs
- Maintains strong relationships and communication with team members in order to successfully execute the project
- Assists with the installation of sold projects by communicating with the Client, Project Expeditor and Project Manager
- Transcribes all necessary information into system to order products, determine size and quantity, etc.
- Enters project information to initiate new projects and maintain customer data in the computer system
- Closely monitors daily, weekly, monthly sales reports; makes departmental recommendations to improve sales
- Seeks knowledge to stay informed of new product lines and services
- Routinely develops skills in related areas of expertise; develops team
- Stays abreast of industry trends, government regulations, textiles and building materials, design terminology and trends
- May provide coaching and development to junior/new associates
- Consistently updates knowledge of other HD companies in order to make recommendations to clients
When The Home Depot was founded in 1978, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank had no idea how revolutionary this new hardware store would be for home improvement and the retail industry.
Today, were proud to be the worlds largest home improvement retailer. In more than 2,200 stores across North America, we aspire to excel in service to our customers, associates, communities and shareholders. Thats what leadership means to us. That's The Home Depot difference.