Your first step at the Bank Of Montreal. Customer service agent needed to guide clients. Starting August 2020 Full-time Job1 month ago - Customer Services - Montréal - 13.3K views
- Identifies customer needs and initiates referrals to BMO colleagues.
- Supports customer requests for banking services, including handling transactions and supporting customers who walk into the branch.
- Welcomes customers warmly and meets their banking service and redirect them to the right counter.
- Offers advice and guidance on available banking products
- Reviews customer profiles and engages customers in a needs-based conversation to identify potential opportunities and address everyday banking plans.
- Contributes to meeting branch business results and the customer experience.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. inventory management, escalated service requests, following up on customer applications, filing, opening and closing activities).
- Executes routine tasks (e.g. service requests, transactions, queries, etc.) within relevant service level agreements.
- Probes to understand customer personal banking and credit card needs and integrates marketing promotions and programs into customer conversations to provide strategic advice.
- Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains current knowledge of personal banking products, practices, and trends and integrates into customer conversations.
- Identifies and reports suspicious patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
- No prior experience necessary; post-secondary degree or certification in related field of study is desirable.
- High-level knowledge of personal, commercial and partner offers, and how each can best serve customers’ individual needs.
- Confident and experienced in the use of social media, tablets, smart phones, online tools, and applications.
- Highly skilled at helping people who don’t find digital applications intuitive to gain confidence in how to use them and to understand their benefits.
- Basic knowledge of specialized sales and business banking solutions to refer to specialists.
- Passionate commitment to helping customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and connections with customers.
- An aptitude for listening, solving problems, and responding flexibly and creatively to new challenges.
- Basic knowledge learned on the job.
- Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
Training start End of August 2020
BMO is hiring 30 new customer services agent all over Canada. No Experience required