Low-Level Design Engineer Emploi Full-time4 months ago - Engineering - London - 83 vues
Détails de l'annonce
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We are looking for a Low Level Design Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter, together, meaning we work collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Our team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important. Our people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement. In short, we're looking for a Low Level Design Engineer who demonstrates our values. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Provide solutions to a wide range of power, space, copper cabling, optical and other infrastructure requirements
- Work with third parties to create a stable, reliable, supportable and well documented infrastructure for the Core Network
- Continuously look at opportunities to improve cost and efficiency of the network
- Work with internal teams to develop and improve procedures, such as; battery replacements, UPS firmware upgrades, site acceptance procedures
What are we looking for?
- Telecoms professional with proven experience in a similar position
- Basic knowledge of IP and understanding of cable standards (Cat5e and fibre cabling)
- Experience of working in BT Exchanges and Data Centres or similar
- Basic documentation & presentation skills (MS PowerPoint, MS Visio)
- A full UK driving license
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).